All about ... LOVE

 Quotes, Quotations, Words of Love:


Poems:



Love Messages in E-Cards
HTML clipboard

Lovers forever

Only You in my Heart



I like staying with you



Categorie: Friendship


 



Love Quotations:
 

"Nothing is more beautiful than you wearing only the moonlight and my kisses."
"You are my passion, my life, my love. Without you I would have no reason to live. All the stars in the universe could not replace what we have together. I thank you for the love we have and your gentleness. Never forget me, as I will never forget you."
"Lovers don't really need to 'give and take.' For once you give you should not expect anything in return."
"Love, an emotion so strong that you would give up everything, to just feel it once, to know that you are part of something special. To know that you can feel what love really is, to know, to feel, to love."

"Love is like an hour glass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties"-Jules Renord

Love is not finding someone to live with; It's finding someone you can't live without -Rafael Ortiz

Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.

True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends.

"At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet."- Plato

No comments: