Love Words, Quotes in Tuesday Messages



tuesday
tuesday
     

If a person loves only one other person and is indifferent to all others, his love is not love but a symbiotic attachment, or an enlarged egotism.
- Erich Fromm 

This self-love is the instrument of our preservation; it resembles the provision for the perpetuity of mankind: it is necessary, it is dear to us, it gives us pleasure, and we must conceal it.
- Voltaire 

For true love is inexhaustible; the more you give, the more you have. And if you go to draw at the true fountainhead, the more water you draw, the more abundant is its flow.
- Antoine de Saint-Exupery 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A birthday is such a special day for the celebrant that is why I make sure I am able to send my Birthday greetings to loved ones and friends. Please allow me to include some of you Birthday quotes, messages and greetings to my Pinterest board. It’s good to know I can easily find nice Happy birthday pictures when I needed to send them. Thank you!